Giving to Our Lady of Peace
- All gifts to Our Lady of Peace are tax-deductible. If you need an itemized report for your taxes, please contact Kim Hoover in the Rectory at 216-421-4211 ext. 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every household is asked to prayerfully consider donating a weekly gift or one hour’s wage
- You can change your giving program status at any time by calling the Rectory (i.e. changing from weekly envelopes to direct deposit, the amount of a gift, etc.)
Our Offertory Envelope Program
- You can choose to receive weekly envelopes for giving
- You will receive a packet of envelopes each month in the mail.
- To receive envelopes from Our Lady of Peace Church, please email us at this address: email@example.com
Our Direct Deposit Program
- Our Lady of Peace Parish uses FAITH DIRECT for the convenience of parishioners who prefer automatic donations from their bank accounts or by means of credit card transactions.
- More information about FAITH DIRECT is available by checking here or on the link on the FAITH DIRECT link on the left side of this page.
Gifts of Appreciated Assets
- (Stocks, real estate, etc.) are a wonderful way to support Our Lady of Peace because you not only receive a charitable deduction on your income taxes, you also avoid taxes on the capital gains portion of your appreciated assets!
- Many companies match charitable donations to schools or churches. You can double your gift to Our Lady of Peace by contacting your company’s human resources department for a matching gift form
For more information on Parish Giving please contact Michael Bohan, Parish Finance Council Chairperson at